Karli Rapinda, M.A.
Karli Rapinda is a Ph.D. candidate in the Clinical Psychology program at the University of Manitoba. Her areas of clinical interest include forensic psychology as well as working with police and military populations. She is a Vanier scholar who researches addiction and addiction-related stigma. She has collaborated both nationally and internationally in randomized controlled trial research.
Prior to graduate school, she was as a treatment co-facilitator for an Adlerian based treatment program offered in a BC regional correctional facility. As part of her graduate curriculum, she completed a practicum placement at FPS. After her placement ended, she continued to work alongside the psychologists, contributing to psychological assessments. Karli is passionate about tailoring services to individual needs, adopting evidence-based approaches to therapy and assessment, and promoting strength-based approaches enhance client well-being.
- In progress: Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Psychology – University of Manitoba
- Master of Arts, Department of Psychology – University of Manitoba, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Department of Psychology – Thompson Rivers University, 2015
- Adult Treatment & Assessment
- Consultation and Training