Chyanne Kehler, M. Psych. (Forensic)
Psychological Associate (Cand)
Ms. Chyanne Kehler is a clinician who is experienced in the assessment and treatment of forensic clients in both community and correctional settings. Chyanne obtained her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Winnipeg in 2005. She then moved to Australia where she completed her Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Psychology from the University of New England in 2008. After nine years of living and working in Australia and in New Zealand, Chyanne returned to Winnipeg in 2014. In 2015, Chyanne completed her Master of Forensic Psychology from the University of New South Wales.
In addition to her forensic work, Chyanne has worked in statutory child protection and in investigating allegations of employee misconduct/corrupt conduct. Chyanne has also contributed to research; she is a credited author of two published articles about opiate use.
- Master of Forensic Psychology – University of New South Wales, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Department of Psychology – University of New England Armidale NSW, 2010
- Project Management – TAFE Northern Beaches, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, Department of Psychology – University of Winnipeg, 2005
- Adult Treatment & Assessment