FPS is always looking for exceptional individuals to
join our multidisciplinary team.
Employment at FPS
FPS is comprised of a multidisciplinary team. We focus on addressing the needs of children, adolescents, and adults through the implementation of empirically based treatments and the development of a therapeutic community for our clients. The foundation of our practice is the belief that all human beings are inherently worthwhile and important. We believe people have the capacity to change in response to a therapeutic approach that balances accountability, limit setting, and a goal orientation with nurturing support and genuine caring.
We have several open positions available.
If you are interested in applying for a position with us we encourage you to send a cover letter and CV noting which position you wish to apply for via the email noted in each posting below. For further details regarding the current openings please click on a link below.
- Child and Adolescent Psychologist or Therapist, Winnipeg, Full-Time
- Administrative Support Staff & Accounts Receivable Clerk, Brandon, Full-Time
- Community Support Worker & Traditional Helper, Winnipeg, Full-Time
- Community & Residential Support Worker, Brandon, Full-Time
- Community Support Worker, Brandon, Part-Time
- Community Support Worker, Winnipeg, Full-Time
- Residential Support Worker, Winnipeg, Part-Time
- Residential Support Worker, Winnipeg, Full-Time
- Psychology Internship
- Community Support Internship
712 – 240 Graham Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 0J7
Tel: 204.989.2277 | Fax: 204.989.2266
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday